Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I need to start buying eye cream or something because from now on I'm just getting old. ;p
I love that necklace. My hubby got it for me in Downtown Disney at the California Hotel gift shop.

Up until recently I was unable to wear anything on my lips except for lip balm. Slowly I started wearing more and more lip products and now my lips don't get irritated. MAC lipsticks used to give me horrible irritation but now i wear it all day. I guess I grew out of my allergies.


4 comments:

  1. The eyes are always the first to show the signs of aging...SIGH, i need eye cream too. I wouldn't worry too much though, you are a gorgeous looking girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol thanks but I look at my old photos and realize geeez I really am staring to get small lines, AH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous, love the make up in your pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Berenice, you look gorgeous! I am always on the search for the best eye cream. Let me know how the clinique works for you and I might go out and get it too.

    ReplyDelete