Thursday, May 24, 2012

I went to Origins and bought  - A Perfect World Antioxidant Cleanser with White Tea. I believe it was 21.00 or 21.50. I also got a sample of the Checks & Balances Face Wash. The lady at Origins told me that A Perfect World was better for sensitive skin and that Checks & Balances was good for true combination skin. So I bought the one for sensitive skin, but I am glad she gave me a sample of the other one so I can compare them.
I also purchased Origins Organics Soothing Lip Balm for $15, a bit steep for a balm, but I want to try it and see if it's any good. I have a massive lip balm collection because my lips and my upper lip area is very sensitive. If I find something that helps with my eczema/sensitive skin, then I am willing to pay extra. So far it is very soothing and extremely moisturizing.
I was at the mall and forgot to bring a lip balm, my skin was already turning red and feeling horrible. As soon as I put some on, it was instant relief. I hope it continues to do a good job.


No comments:

Post a Comment