Thursday, April 9, 2009

I miss being a teenager. Life was simpler then. Although back then I loathed for the future. I guess I only miss my youth and being carefree. My eyes weren't so tired then and I didn't have to wear a lot of make-up in an attempt to look pretty. Ages 16 and 17 were probably my favorite times. Maybe I'm just upset because I can't shed the last ten pounds of weight I gained during pregnancy. Gah I hate caring about the way I look, but damn it I can't help being dissatisfied with my image. Everyone is insecure I think.
I took 7 photos of myself before getting that shot above which didn't show my skins imperfections, plus I was wearing a lot of foundation.
I do love the present though. I married my soul mate and we made the most wonderful baby. Being a mother feels so right and so beautiful. It truly is the best feeling in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment