Thursday, April 16, 2009

Maybe we will be able to buy a home in California after all. As it turns out you are allowed to have two FHA loans at the same time. The only difference is that the primary would be my huband's father, later to be transferred to my husbands name. I really hope it works out because we found a house with a perfect lawn!
Last weekend I found out I'm in debt... which means I do have to find a job. How stressful. I got billed for the semester of nursing school. I dropped out when I decided I was miserable... I think I am equally miserable now. Almost $7,000 for a semester which I though was going to be covered by my financial aid. $7,000 for absolutely nothing, I gained nothing only because it is useless to me since I am going nowhere near that career path.
Hopefully things will turn around for me.

1 comment: