Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Oh this is something you really must try, it's just so delicious!
Ingredients:

Rotini Pasta (8oz, although I used a lot less since I was only cooking for 2)
Cheese Ravioli ( I just used what I had left, since I didn't have enough Rotini either)
Chicken Breasts (1lb - I only used two large chicken breasts)
Salt
Pepper
Pesto (to your taste, I used 1/3 cup)
Basil Chopped
Tomato Slices
Minced Garlic
Pepper Jack Cheese (shred it)
Cooking Spray ( I used olive oil cooking spray)




Directions:

Cook pasta according to package.Cut chicken into 1/4 inch slices and sprinkle them with salt and pepper. Coat pan with cooking spray and then add chicken to pan. Saute the chicken until cooked. Add tomato slices and garlic. Simmer for about one minute. Stirr in pasta, basil, and pepper jack cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment