Friday, May 1, 2009

I was really trying to avoid the whole Twilight frenzy. When the books first came out I wanted to read but ended up not doing so because for some reason I didn't want to follow every ones craze even though I did just that when Harry Potter came out. I especially hate watching the movie before reading the book, but I swore I wasn't going to like the movie... So yesterday I finally got to see Twilight after a long wait on Netflix. Well now I would really like to read the series. Today I bought Cranberry Queen off Amazon though, I was going to buy the first book, Twilight, but decided I'd rather wait and save up the money for the hardcover collection. Now I could just borrow the books from my niece or everyone else as he insists, but I love books and owning my own books thank you very much. My favorite scene in the movie was from the image above. My favorite subject of Biology is cell division <3>




No comments:

Post a Comment